Accuracer: The First And Only BDE Alternative
Client-Server Single-File Embedded Database for Delphi / C++Builder / Kylix
The migration process is very simple:
1) Convert your data by Convert Utility
2) Replace your TEasyTable, TEasyQuery, TEasySession and TEasyDatabase comonents to TACRTable, TACRQuery, TACRSession and TACRDatabase components
3) Set DatabaseFileName property of TACRDatabase components to the path to Accuracer database file.
4) Set Exclusive properties of TACRTable components to True for tables that should be accessed exclusively.
5) If you need to access database file only from single instance of the application (single-user or multi-thread access), set Exclusive property of TACRDatabase to True.
6) Remove EasyTable and Etbl* units from uses clauses of your units. Otherwise your project will still require EasyTable.
There is no need in any other configurations.